Prototyping & pre-series
Functional prototypes that meet the product needs
We have adequate resources for the creation of functional and aesthetic prototypes made of plastic and metallic materials, using rapid or conventional prototyping technology.
Prototypes made using machine tools or with pilot moulds allow us to perform functional tests on the product.
Small series and pre-series production
In addition to the design and construction of moulds, we also produce pre-series and small series. The use of technologically advanced machines ensures that the basic requirements are met.
Prototyping & Pre-Series Characteristics
- Prototypes for project validation
- Development of prototypes with 3D CAD/CAM systems
- Prototypes for aesthetic and dimensional checks
- Prototypes for functional and mounting tests
- Prototypes made of plastic materials
- Pilot moulds for prototyping
- Metal prototype construction
- Prototype production in pre-series or small series
- Small series production using pilot moulds
- Pre-series production using a final mouldv
- 3D CAD/CAM system interfaced with CNC machines
- State-of-the-art technology
- Quality and precision processing
- Multi-axial CNC machining centres
- Maximum adherence to project specifications