Moulds since 1977
We have been operating in the field of precision mechanics for many years, thereby gaining an impressive amount of experience while constantly keeping up with technological and process innovations. As a result, we can create high-precision moulds for all our customers’ needs.
Over the years, we have constructed moulds for brands like: Honda, Ford, Nissan, Fiat, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes, Ducati, KTM, MV Agusta, Piaggio, Aprilia, Yamaha and others.
The moulds are designed in our technical office using the latest generation of CAD/CAM systems, which allow us to optimise the processes to achieve maximum precision, thanks to the systems’ connection to CNC machining centres. Numerous and scrupulous checks guarantee that the project data are adhered to perfectly. The tests are carried out in our measurement room, which is equipped with state-of-the-art instruments.
Moulds for all fields of application
We take care of the accurate and highly precise production of different types of moulds which are created using plastic injection, EPS polystyrene, low pressure and aluminum gravity casting, the blowing and encapsulation of glass. The moulds are then used in almost all fields of application, in particular: in the automotive, design, household appliances, electrical-electronic, medical, nautical and aerospace sectors.
Characteristics of our moulds
- Moulds made using plastic injection, polystyrene and glass blowing techniques
- Shells for low pressure and gravity casting
- Moulds for glass encapsulation
- Mould designs created using 3D CAD/CAM systems
- Innovation and the high technical know-how of our staff
- CNC machining centres connected to the design and programming systems
- Dimensional checks and measurements in a fully equipped measurement room
- Checks performed with the aid of mould test presses
- Simulations, prototypes and pre-series production
- Construction of gauges, equipment, specific machines
- Routine and extraordinary maintenance on moulds used in production
- After-sales technical assistance